Fiducia Software, US-based company, is looking for a ERP Consultant to be a part of our fast-growing Ukrainian team and work for our customer, who is a provider of IT security, infrastructure and managed hybrid cloud solutions.
- Serves as Business Analyst for clients Acumatica implementations, leading project teams in defining, planning, and implementing the Acumatica solution.
- Have a strong working knowledge of ERP business software.
- Have professional exposure in business workflow.
- Have experience with product implementations.
- Project management experience in utilizing appropriate tools and resources to document processes, timelines, and responsibilities. Solid communication skills with good follow-up and follow-through on assigned tasks and responsibilities to timeline.
- Provide phone, online, and on-site consulting services for our clients using Sage 300 software (ERP).
- Works with customers to achieve the best solutions for the customer to maximize product use, benefits, and functionality
- Travel 30% abroad required.
Required competencies and skills:
- Minimum of 3 plus years of experience using ERP solutions.
- 2 plus year experience implementing ERP solutions desired, but not required.
- Understanding of operational processes and requirements in the ERP world, highly desired.
- Experience in providing support related to product demonstrations and assisting in needs analysis and solution recommendations.
- Experience with project scoping, planning, requirements gathering, business process mapping and end-to-end process experience desired.
- Experience in utilizing defined and structured implementation processes and project management methodologies desired.
- Corporate health insurance.
- Gifts on your celebratory days (birthdays, marriage, childbirth);
- Medical insurance;
- Big parking with free slots;
- Competitive salary package;
- Full taxes coverage;
- Paid vacation, 100% paid sick list.